Update on screen savers

JERRY WHITMIRE jerryw4386 at msn.com
Sun Feb 20 03:47:06 UTC 2005

I was going to tell witch ones that would not work but it is better to tell
you witch ones that do work and that is in banners & pictures  [banners &
slideshow] are the only ones that works.
In desktop distortions [ science] is the only one that works.
in flying things [lines work and tux works in a small screen in the upper
left conner ]
whirlwind warpx has 99% cpu usage.
in fractals none works
in gadgets & simulations [ xflames 99% cpu usage] none work
illusions of depth none works
in miscellaneous none works
in open gl none works
rapid motions none works.
visit to flatlands { apple 2 99% cpu usage} pong 99% cpu usage.
set it to random the screen savers work like they should.
Only [four] out of all of them not very good with my  computer at all .
this is with Fedora core 3 and it is up2date.
And i do like noof the best .
This is why i need some advice.
THANKS AGAIN