PHP5

Robert L Cochran cochranb at speakeasy.net
Mon Jan 3 03:18:24 UTC 2005

I'm using PHP 5.0.3 compiled from the source and am having fun learning
the programming. It runs on one of my other machines under FC3 with
SELinux active and I'm getting avc denied messages against the ldap.so
extension to PHP 5.0.3, so I'll be asking about that on the SELinux list
soon.

Bob Cochran