FC 3 and Kernel Lock or Hang

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 17:19:00 UTC 2005

On Wed, 5 Jan 2005 11:01:20 -0600, Browder, Tom <Tom.Browder at fwb.srs.com> wrote:
> [...]

That is surely a custom built 2.6.5 kernel you are running on that fc1
box and not an actual FC1 kernel.  I think this is the first time in
this thread where you have indicated that you are running a custom
kernel on the fc1 box. Or is that 2..6.5 kernel on the FC1 box
actually a 2.6.5 kernel shipped with fc2, or god forbid one of the
nightly fedora-development kernel builds leading up to fc2 release?

-jef