Any danger from these ports?

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 17:07:50 UTC 2005

On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 16:59:46 +0000, Luciano Miguel Ferreira Rocha
> The feature is nice, and I have no problem with it if a visible option
> to turn it off is visible during installation, mentioning it's
> unsuitable for server operation.

'unsuitable' i think is a matter of opinion.  How about we just
explain what that set of rules does in a couple of sentences and let
the server admin determine if its unsuitable or not.
Some server admins would probably find it perfectly fine if the
default timescales invovled in the temporary lock out were suitable.

-jef