RedHat Directory

Stephen Shankland Stephen.Shankland at cnet.com
Fri Jan 14 23:41:30 UTC 2005

When I talked to Red Hat at the end of September 2004, when the
acquisition was announced, the company said the directory would be
included in the next 6 to 12 months. So if they meet their schedule,
expect it to be final by the end of September 2005. I don't know when
the code will be released as open-source software or how long the test
period before the final availability will last.

http://news.com.com/Red+Hat+taps+Netscape+to+broaden+its+landscape/2100-
7344_3-5389920.html

sts

Stephen Shankland, reporter, CNET News.com
415-344-2406
stephen.shankland at cnet.com
235 Second St., San Francisco CA 94105