Jim Cornette fct-cornette at
Sat Jan 29 17:08:41 UTC 2005

Alexandre Strube wrote:
> Em Sex, 2005-01-28 às 12:11 -0800, Dan Hollis escreveu:
>>any reason it can't be made available on extras?
> no, please not double versions - openoffice 2 is already being shipped
> as rpm openoffice guys. why don't way for a final release?

I read briefly that openoffice 2 comes with base, I believe. Has anyone
tried out this feature? Is this a usable, uncomplicated database or is
it pretty intensive to setup.

I'm more for shipping any version of openoffice that can enhance the
usability. I also thing that Fedora would do well including a worthy
database with an easy to use frontend.

I take it that Openoffice rpms are available from the
site. If from some other sire, where are the rpms available?

"Love your country but never trust its government."
-- from a hand-painted road sign in central Pennsylvania