Oddities - can someone verify it's not just me

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Fri Jul 1 08:57:54 UTC 2005

Hi,

I've noticed a couple of oddities and need to put them into bugzilla,
but I don't have a clue what to file them under.

If you use grip or evolution, it is easy to spot. In evolution, go to
edit->preferences and look at the email accounts. The names of them
aren't correct - all mine say is smtp and pop3 instead of their real
names. In grip, the names of the tracks are incorrect - they read Track
1, Track 2 etc (if I use Sound Juicer, the names are displayed
correctly).

The next is an OOo bug (by the looks of it) - I am unable to highlight
text on the laptop.

For the grip and evolution problems, is it best to file them
individually or is there a common component that is causing the problem?

TTFN

Paul
--
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful - and so are we,"
"They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our