testing kudzu

Peter Lawler fedora-test-list at six-by-nine.com.au
Thu Jul 21 22:04:47 UTC 2005

Bill Nottingham wrote:
> Russell Coker (russell at coker.com.au) said:
>
>>However I am having problems in getting Kudzu to do anything
>>interactive.

> It's no longer interactive in FC4 at all.
>
> Bill

Not strictly true. I've had it prompt for (and completely ignore my
input of) the root password when kudzu attempts to run
system-config-display (which had no reason to be run, but I guess that's
another story).

I hadn't filed a bug yet as I'd still been querying for similar
kudzu-ish stuff. If you could give me some pointers as to what may be
useful in a bugzilla reoprt for this, beyond the usual 'expected' and
'actual' results, I guess now is a god time for me to ask and short-cut
a few bugzilla entries.

Pete.