Evolution 2.0.4 updates for FC3?

Mail Lists lists at sapience.com
Tue Mar 1 13:39:59 UTC 2005

On Mon, Feb 28, 2005 at 08:45:10PM -0500, Mail Lists wrote:
>  **4) 98% CPU stuck on htt_server - is this related or something else?

    1) killing evo - rebooting machine and restarting evo - after 12 hours
       the runaway htt_server has not yet returned.

    2) Initial memory usage was 170 MiB ... 12 hours later
       it is 202 MiB. This is definitely way better than before
       where it took about a week to reach 1 GiB - (as a
       ref point evo 1.4 would only last 1 day before it had
       to be killed - so we have progressed to 3 days for evo 2.0.2.
       and 2.0.4 is definitely improved from there.

       I cannot explain why an idle evo would grow 30 MiB in 12 hours
       - yes a small number of messages arrived at the imap store but
       still.

     Its a little early to say but so far the memory leak is
     defintely better - I cannot say it is all gone.

     I will monitor this over the next 48 hours and see how it
     fares and report back.

   regards,

 gene/