between openssl and openssl

Justin Conover justin.conover at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 00:55:27 UTC 2005

I just did a miminal fc3 install and trying to yum update to rawhide
(i have done it like 10x) and i'm getting the openssl problem

--> Finished Dependency Resolution
Error: Missing Dependency: libssl.so.4 is needed by package stunnel
Error: Missing Dependency: libcrypto.so.4 is needed by package pam_ccreds
Error: Missing Dependency: libcrypto.so.4 is needed by package stunnel
Error: Missing Dependency: libcrypto.so.4 is needed by package wget
Error: Missing Dependency: libcrypto.so.4 is needed by package xmlsec1-openssl
Error: Missing Dependency: libcrypto.so.4 is needed by package lftp
Error: Missing Dependency: libssl.so.4 is needed by package libwvstreams
Error: Missing Dependency: libssl.so.4 is needed by package pyOpenSSL
Error: Missing Dependency: libcrypto.so.4 is needed by package python
Error: Missing Dependency: libcrypto.so.4 is needed by package ipsec-tools
Error: Missing Dependency: libssl.so.4 is needed by package python
Error: Missing Dependency: libcrypto.so.4 is needed by package pyOpenSSL
Error: Missing Dependency: libssl.so.4 is needed by package wget
Error: Missing Dependency: libssl.so.4 is needed by package xmlsec1-openssl
Error: Missing Dependency: libcrypto.so.4 is needed by package dhcpv6_client
Error: Missing Dependency: libcrypto.so.4 is needed by package libwvstreams
Error: Missing Dependency: libssl.so.4 is needed by package lftp