Gnome Sticky Notes app , not correctly placing sticky notes back in place

Kyrre Ness Sjobak kyrre at solution-forge.net
Sat Mar 5 11:26:31 UTC 2005

fre, 04.03.2005 kl. 06.10 skrev Jerone Young:
> Hi all,
>         Trying to see if I'm the only person experiencing this. I
> actively use gnome sticky notes (they are great for organization). The
> problem is when I reboot and log back in the notes are all out of
> place ,and all along the left hand side. Is anyone else seeing this ?

I see it to, fc3. Damn annoying! Sometimes, they get back where they use
to stick (trying like mad to find out what makes'em do that), and they
will then stick over reboots.

More often they are just scattered in upper-left corner of screen.

Something that is even more annoying, is that they show up in alt-tab.
Anybody knows if there are going to be a fix for that?

Kyrre