Good results with NetworkManager 0.3.4 from updates-testing

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Mon Mar 7 23:31:11 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-03-07 at 15:24 -0800, Per Bjornsson wrote:
> 0.3.4 feels like a big step forward in stability and I think it seems
> quite ready to be released as a "real" update, at least if others have
> similar experiences.

After the IPv6 and endianness fixes which went in to rawhide recently
I've been using NetworkManager a lot too, switching between wired and
wireless Ethernet, removing and replacing the CardBus wavelan card, and
suspending the system in transit. It seems to cope with almost
everything.

It could do with learning about Bluetooth PAN connections and being able
to trigger dialup through NetworkManagerInfo when there's no
alternative. But those aren't showstoppers.

--
dwmw2