GnomeBaker a Gnome burning app.

shrek-m at gmx.de shrek-m at gmx.de
Mon Mar 14 15:54:06 UTC 2005

>NeroLinux & Graveman are other alternative's.

nice to hear that nero is now available for linux-users.
oops, only for registered nero users ?
http://ww2.nero.com/us/NeroLINUX.html

>>GnomeBaker is a part of the Ubuntu dist, and that app has a lot of
>>development speed. The newest release is OK, but lacs some features.

http://gnomebaker.sourceforge.net/index.php?cat=6

About

Gnomebaker <http://gnomebaker.sf.net/> is a GTK2
<http://www.gtk.org/>/Gnome <http://www.gnome.org/> cd burning
application. I’ve been writing it in my spare time so progress is fairly
slow. It’s more of a personal project as I wanted to have a go at
developing on Linux and I figured that as I had got this far I may as
well let it loose on the world. Maybe someone will like it and use it.
If you like Gnomebaker, please rate it here
<http://www.gnomefiles.org/app.php?soft_id=291>. The project package is
located here <http://www.sf.net/projects/gnomebaker/>.

>>>Gnome lacks so much a good cd-burning application that I've started one
>>>myself. Hope that in some time I can post some screenshots here :-)

thousands of half-ready personal burning-apps :-(

instead of creating thousands of new half-ready burning-apps with a few
months/years lifetime with nice screenshots it would be nice if you
would join your capacities.

nautilus-cd-burner
k3b
xcdroast