FC4test1 ISO's are out!

Gerry Tool gstool at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 16 00:13:28 UTC 2005

David Meyer wrote:

>>>try using -dao -pad with cdrecord
>>>My dvd iso is still downloading - but I bet that's it.
>

> 	I wish. Failed again.
>
> 	Dave

I downloaded the DVD and it passed the sha1sum test.  I then burned it
with K3B at 4x speed and it failed the media test.  I installed anyway
since I was putting it on an unused partition.  It installed, but
instead of putting GRUB on the first sector of the boot partition, it
wrote GRUB to the MBR.  (Yes I did make the correct choice in the
Advanced Boot Options page.)  I recovered fine using my FC3 Rescue Disc.

Has anyone had the DVD pass the media test?

Can anyone confirm the GRUB problem?

I will burn another one at slower speed and try again.

Gerry