Bad iso image

John Pearson jpearson42 at wowway.com
Wed Mar 16 21:22:44 UTC 2005

I have downloaded the dvd iso image for Fedora Core 4, test 1, etc.  The
sha1sum hash on the completed torrent matches the published spec.  The copy
of the same images hashes clean on the machine that I am using to burn the
image. [using Nero 5.5 under windows XP.  All that is available here and
now.]  I have made 3 dvd copies using different batches of blanks.  None of
them passes the test.  None of them produces a working machine.  Although I
am able to install both FC2 and FC3 on the machine in question.  Is there
something else that I can do or need to try?

-jpearson