slower?

Patricio Bruna V pbruna at linuxcenterla.com
Fri Mar 18 13:33:54 UTC 2005

El jue, 17-03-2005 a las 18:58 +0200, Marius Andreiana escribió:
> On Thu, 2005-03-17 at 12:44 -0400, Patricio Bruna V wrote:
> > maybe im the only one, but i notice that Fedora now runs really slow.
> > --
> > Patricio Bruna
> > Red Hat Certified Engineer
> With this one-line no-explanations post I thought you are a newbie, I
> was surprised to see RHCE title (I'm not considering myself ready yet
> for the exam)

Well, i think the one line its very clear.
if im the only one, its a problem with my system if not, i should look
what its causing it.
as you can see with that line i got a tip about gdm.

About the RHCE exam, dont worry, it so easy, that im not proud of have
passed it with 100% puntuation :)

--
Patricio Bruna
pbruna at linuxcenterla.com
Red Hat Certified Engineer
Jefe Soporte y Operaciones LinuxCenter S.A.
Canada 239, 5to piso, Providencia, Chile
http://www.linuxcenterla.com +56-2-2745000