Missing dependency libmusicbrainz.so2

Andrew Couture relics_rage at shaw.ca
Thu Mar 24 22:03:59 UTC 2005

don't use rawhide....sigh
good response sv...

let me quote this list description

'For testers of Fedora Core test releases. If you would like to discuss
experiences using Fedora Core TEST releases, this is the list for you'

The development tree (aka rawhide) is frequently in a state of
inconsistency due to the high rate of turnover. Its just a fact of
<snip>
fixed.. they need to be filed in bugzilla.

-jef"make sure you search for already filed bugs first, before you
file a new one"spaleta

Fair enough, I know this is testing, and it will be in a state of flux.
My main working machines are FC3 and Gentoo, and are doing quite well. I
have two spare hard drives, and chose to help test this new release. I
have been a 'bench warmer' using linux actively for the last five years
and watching and playing with it for about eight years, and now have
chosen to help 'give back'.

I don't have a problem submitting a bug reports. My failing was the lack
of clarity in my question.

If you will humor me, here is another attempt...

1. Has anybody else had dependency problem with 'libmusicbrainz' for
sound-juicer and gstreamer-plugins today?

relic