Bugzilla Issues

Sean Bruno sean.bruno at dsl-only.net
Sat Mar 26 14:36:07 UTC 2005

So, I was going to submit some dependency reports into bugzilla this
morning before I take the kid out for some Easter fun.

I seem to be unable to submit any reports currently.  I get through most
of the pages until the final "submit bug to bugzilla" button.  A new
page pops up and is completely blank.  It isn't empty however.  Looking
at the source, it appears that my ticket is indeed contained in it.
Something in that page is causing my browser to barf and fail to view
it.  I have tried firefox and epiphany to be sure, and it appears that
both don't work.

Any ideas?  Anyone want a copy of a "failed" page?

Sean