xorg 6.8.2

Jim Cornette fct-cornette at insight.rr.com
Wed Mar 30 03:06:26 UTC 2005

Joshua Andrews wrote:
> There was an xorg-x11-6.8.2 update released today for FC3. It still does
> not include the ATI/GATOS multimedia modules even though GATOS has been
> merged into xorg for a long time now.
>
> Will or does the FC4 xorg contain the ATI multimedia modules?
>
> Thanks

The radeon portion still is borken.  I have 512 MB more of memory and
the problem is still the same. 708696 total, was only 256 MB.

The only reason I mentoned added memory was because it fixed the
installer aborting with 256 MB and I was hoping the added memory might
resolve the X failure. - :-(

Jim