OOo problem - help needed!

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Mon May 2 12:41:27 UTC 2005

Hi,

I've created a presentation using 1.9.96 and it decided to go insane and
not allow me to save the presentation in any other format other than
swf. It would complain violently that I didn't have enough rights to
save an object. The software saved as swf and died.

While I do still have a copy as swf, the other versions began to save as
(say OOo 1.1.3 format), but then stopped, so the final file size is 0
bytes.

Is there any way to import swf back into OOo Impress?

TTFN

Paul
--
"In an urban society, everything connects. Each person's needs are fed
by the skills of many others. Our lives are woven together in a fabric.