OOo problem - help needed!

Patrick fedora at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Mon May 2 13:32:34 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-05-02 at 13:41 +0100, Paul wrote:
[snip]
> While I do still have a copy as swf, the other versions began to save as
> (say OOo 1.1.3 format), but then stopped, so the final file size is 0
> bytes.
[snip]

I've seen "saving" to 0 bytes too. OOo writer crashed during or after
the save of a 1 page nothing fancy writer doc and the result was a doc
of 0 bytes. I must add that I have not seen this anymore since updating
to the latest available magic (OOo writer version 1.9.96-2).

Regards,
Patrick