Rawhide dep issue with struts11

Christopher A. Williams chrisw01 at privatei.com
Tue May 3 13:25:43 UTC 2005

Anyone else seen this? I've been lurking and thinking this would resolve
itself in time, but so far with continued rawhide refreshes, but I've
been having this problem for the last week or so. Output from yum -y
update:

Setting up Update Process
Setting up repositories
development               100% |=========================| 1.1 kB
00:00
extras-development        100% |=========================|  951 B
00:00
Resolving Dependencies
--> Populating transaction set with selected packages. Please wait.
---> Package struts11.noarch 0:1.1-1jpp_4fc set to be updated
--> Running transaction check
--> Processing Dependency: struts11 = 1.1-1jpp_2fc for package:
struts11-webapps-tomcat5
--> Finished Dependency Resolution
Error: Missing Dependency: struts11 = 1.1-1jpp_2fc is needed by package
struts11-webapps-tomcat5

You can obviously get around this with a --exclude=struts11 option, but
I'm curious if I'm the only one seeing this.

Shall I Bugzilla this or just wait patiently just a little longer?

Cheers,

Chris

--
"If you get to thinkin' you're a