Rawhide Install as of 5/8

Mike Chambers mike at netlyncs.com
Mon May 9 02:45:06 UTC 2005

Did a rawhide install this morning and everything seemed to go just
fine.  Didn't notice any problems during it or as of yet.  Actually, the
only thing I saw, was I had to edit grub.conf to add the early-login
parameter, as well as turn gdm-allow/early-login funtions on, but that
was it so far.

I'm guessing FC4T3 shouldn't be too far behind as far as packaging
versions, and should be a pretty rock solid test.

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"It's only funny until someone gets hurt...Then it's hilarious!"