FC4T3 still writes grub to MBR when told not to

Matthew Lenz matthew at nocturnal.org
Tue May 10 18:18:11 UTC 2005

I saw the mbr issue with t1. then t2 wouldn't install grub at all if you
selected that you wanted it installed the partition instead.  so you are
saying that it has reverted back to the t1 functionality? :) greeaaat

you could go the ubuntu route and ask the user to type in the name of
the grub device they want to install to, that won't confuse anyone ;)