No sound FC4T3 SB Audigy 2

Chris Kurecka ckurecka at gmail.com
Sat May 14 02:18:36 UTC 2005

I actually ran alsaconf again without changing anything, rebooted, and
now sound generally works.  This is weird because I did the same thing
yesterday, but I did resync to rawhide today.  I still can't get my tv
tuner's sound working, even with Aux (and every sound input for that
matter) at 100%, but GNOME and its applications have audio.  It's a
pretty standard ATI TV Wonder using the bttv module, and the video
comes through fine.  Any tips on getting that working would be
appreciated, but I can at least live without it for a while.  Thanks.

Chris Kurecka