HUH?

Teak Billard teamwassily at yahoo.com
Mon May 16 04:01:56 UTC 2005

I don't think people really get what a "test release"
is.  I know that a little while ago I downloaded FC3t1
for an old computer of mine instead of FC2 and FC3t1
just wouldn't run.  Someone should take the bittorrent
list at Duke and have a separate page for stable
releases and another for test releases.  It's very
easy to tell yourself, what the hell I'll download a
test release instead and try it out.  Then you guys
have to deal with all the nutters who aren't prepared
for what's coming their way.  Make the test releases
difficult to get at, make them hidden from those who
might be eager to try it out and not yet ready to deal
with the possible madness of a test release.

Teak

--- Thomas Cameron <thomas.cameron at camerontech.com>