HUH?

Robert G. (Doc) Savage dsavage at peaknet.net
Mon May 16 11:08:20 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-05-16 at 11:24 +0800, Ronny Strenger wrote:
> I downloaded and burned it three MORE seperate times
> and it failed every single time!!!
>
> I guess Fedora isn't for me. I am NOT wasting anymore
> disks!

Ronny,

I'll try suggesting this one more time... After downloading the SHA1SUM
file from the same repository you got your ISO files, run:

     $ sha1sum -c SHA1SUM

and tell us the result.

--
Robert G. (Doc) Savage, BSE(EE), CISSP, RHCE | Fairview Heights, IL
Fedora Core 3 kernel 2.6.11-1.14_FC3 on a P-III/M IBM Thinkpad A22p