no python scripting support for kig in kdeedu (FC4T2)

John (J5) Palmieri johnp at redhat.com
Mon May 16 15:24:01 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-05-16 at 18:15 +0200, Maurizio Paolini wrote:

> I have a 'dirty' solution which allows me to build a working rpm
> package for kig (with scripting support).
>
> So, first question: whom should I contact in order to discuss this
> problem?  Is this mailing list the appropriate place?

File a bug against kig and it should get to the proper maintainer.

> Second question: are we still in time for solving the problem
> before the official fc4 release?

Quick answer is most likely not but it is up to the maintainer and
release team.  It has better chance of getting out as an update.  Rule
of thumb is you have a better chance of getting it fixed if it is
reported in Bugzilla (http://bugzilla.redhat.com).  As always the sooner
the better. Thanks.

--
J5