Cyrus IMAPd removed from FC4???

John Dennis jdennis at redhat.com
Mon May 16 16:59:51 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-05-16 at 18:49 +0200, Petr Fischer wrote:
> Ok. I see. Thanks for answer - I am easy now.
>
> Will be Cyrus-IMAPd supported in Extras for longer time - not only for
> FC4?

The current plan is to support it in extras. It's currently part of RHEL
so there is a strong argument to continue to support it in Fedora. If
for some reason Red Hat decides not to support it in extras then several
kind people in the community have already volunteered to support it in
extras. My expectation is you need not worry about it's inclusion in
Fedora in one form or another.
--
John Dennis <jdennis at redhat.com>