fsck fails on reiser partition in boot FC4T3

Bob Ewart bob-ewart at earthlink.net
Tue May 17 03:03:49 UTC 2005

I have a multi-boot system with reiserfs partitions on sda3,5 and 6.
Fedora is installed on sdb2.  When I try to boot it fails saying that
fsck.ext3 fails on /dev/sda6.  This happens whether or not /dev/sda6 is
in fstab.

This seems to be similar to bug 135863, but that was on FC3 test 3.

I'm running an Athlon 64 3500+ with 2 sata drives.

Does anyone have any ideas of how to get around this?

It's a complete show stopper for me.

Bob

Nobody's gonna believe that computers are intelligent until they start
coming in late and lying about it.