yum aftermath

Caleb Warta cyberhawkusa at hotmail.com
Fri May 20 02:28:12 UTC 2005

ok well yum did not have any updates to fix my artsd run away issue that i
still really really need help with but it did undo my nVidia drivers my
mplayer install and my xmms install with mp3 player support ok i am not to
good at installing none rpm stuff for the most part i dont care to mess with
it but there are a few things like americas army and planeshfit that i took
the time to learn how to install but now after running yum i can listen to
music play movies or 3d games well i can now i have to install the nvidia
drivers the hard way already so i fixed that no problem but how can i remove
rpm installed stuff so that i can reinstall the versions i downloaded before
running yum and ow can i keep yum from overwrinting "nvidia drivers"xmms"
and "mplayer"

someone please help