ATI drivers and FC4t3

Rodd Clarkson rodd at clarkson.id.au
Sat May 21 23:19:19 UTC 2005

On Sat, 2005-05-21 at 19:15 -0400, Alan Cox wrote:
> On Sun, May 22, 2005 at 08:03:51AM +1000, Rodd Clarkson wrote:
> > Has anyone managed to get the ATI drivers working?
>
> The open source ones seem to work, including the R300 drivers although you'll
> need to get those from DRI CVS.

Alan,

I've got a:

01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: ATI Technologies Inc RV350 [Mobility Radeon 9600 M10]

I'm currently using the open source drivers suppled with FC4t3, but they
don't support 3D.

Are you suggesting that the there's open source drivers that support 3D?
If this is the case, where can I get these from to give them a try?

Rodd

 It's much better on my side"