any chance for areca raid driver patch in FC4?

Tim Taranov ttaranov at gmail.com
Mon May 23 04:46:18 UTC 2005

the mm patch is broken out into pieces so that it's easier to apply it
selectively, if need it (and not that the driver is "broken" somehow,
if that's what you imply - it's the latest vendor certified driver
that works just fine).

Anyway, I was just checking... I guess I'm then stuck having to
recompile my kernel anytime I want to patch it. kinda sux.