Rythmbox better than ever!

Michael Wiktowy mwiktowy at gmx.net
Sat May 28 16:18:05 UTC 2005

On Sat, 2005-05-28 at 14:59 +0200, Bjorn Andersen wrote:
> Wow, first time EVER that i was able to import over 8000 mp3 and ogg
> files in one import.
> In FC3, 2 and Ubuntu (latest), Rhythmbox freezes within 5 min.
>

> Great job.

I had similar problems with Rhythmbox freezing when looking for files.
It turned out that it had troubles on certain small jpg files and other
non-media files. Once I moved the problem files (identified by running
rhythmbom in a terminal in verbose mode) out of the search directories,
this were fine with me. I am glad to hear this problem was properly
solved though :]

/Mike