Default Firefox icons are not... the default Firefox icons.

Simon Lanzmich WormLineFiles at gmx.de
Sat May 28 16:16:48 UTC 2005

Am Samstag, den 28.05.2005, 08:37 -0700 schrieb Sean Earp:
> Has anyone noticed that the default Firefox toolbar icons
> (which Themes SAYS is the default Firefox 2.0 Theme set) is
> definitely NOT the default theme set?  The icons in the
> current Rawhide firefox are plug-ugly, and do not match the
> default firefox icons that are present on my Windows box,
> my Mac, and FC2 (those all match each other).  I'm not sure
> what these icons are, but they need to be replaced by the
> correct default firefox icons!

Hi,
what you describe seems to be a feature, since rawhide firefox uses
icons from your gnome theme. This is imho a great improvement, because
the look and feel is now a lot more consistent.
To have other icons, you may install another firefox theme or change /
modify your gtk-theme. You could also try to pick the default theme from
the original firefox package, but I'm not sure whether this works.

Though, I agree with you that it may be confusing to call the theme
'Firefox (default) 2.0'.

Simon