process hangs on 13xx smp kernels

Jonathan Deitch pinball at litz.org
Sun May 29 00:11:52 UTC 2005

Knoppix 3.82 uses kernel 2.6.11 ...

I opened a bugzilla for the FC4T3 problem (#159057) but have not opened
one for FC3 yet, as I blew away the FC3 install to try a virgin FC4T3
install ... gotta go back and double verify the problem before I go open
bugzilla for that.

The weird thing is, the boot process DOES complete - but you have no IO
... only thing I can guess is it's something that isn't interacting with
the Intel serverboard chipset properly.

If anyone has ideas on things to test, anything please let me know and
I'll give it a whirl.

- JD