Special actions with NetworkManager connections...

Bikehead bikehead at amberpoint.com
Tue May 31 16:22:39 UTC 2005

I think I'm getting the hang of NM in FC4.  However, when I connect to
certain access points I would like to perform some additional actions
after the connection is established or removed.  For example,  when I
connect to AP-home I want to set up route to a remote network that the
home AP is a gateway for, but for other APs I want to start vpnc in
order to connect to that remote network.  Is there a way to accomplish
this with NM?

Thank you.

--
   __o