openldap 2.3.11 killed my ldap server

Jesse Keating jkeating at j2solutions.net
Fri Nov 11 22:03:24 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-11-11 at 15:50 -0600, Brian Millett wrote:

> I should have paid attention to the rawhide build notice.  Then again,
> when ever there is a rebuild needed, it would have been nice to have a
> simple notice.

Hrm, the joys of rawhide.  Have you looked into whether or not a rebuild
should have been needed?  Perhaps it was thought that a rebuild was
uncessary however you have a test case that proves that wrong.  This
would be something necessary for release notes for FC5, can you provide
a test-case?

--
Jesse Keating RHCE      (http://geek.j2solutions.net)
Fedora Legacy Team      (http://www.fedoralegacy.org)