OpenOffice.org2 regularly crashing without warning and no option for feedback.

Kevin Freeman kfreem02 at comcast.net
Wed Nov 16 13:29:50 UTC 2005

I have not experienced any such crashes until last night.  I don't have
time now to verify this, but it seems to be related to autosave and sxc
file format.  i.e., I opened an older document in sxc format using
oocalc, made some changes, and when autosave kicked in the whole app
"disappeared."  I reopened the document, immediately saved in the new
format, made the same edits and oocalc did not crash again - I left the
document open well beyond the autosave timeout.

Hope this helps,
Kevin Freeman