FC5 Test1 DVD?

Jeremy Katz katzj at redhat.com
Wed Nov 23 16:19:43 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-11-23 at 11:10 -0500, Chris Kurecka wrote:
> I might have missed it, but I don't think anyone asked yet - will
> there be a DVD image of FC5T1?  Or just CDs?  I have a pack of 100
> blank DVDs and no CDs, so if there will only be CDs, is there an easy
> way to remaster them onto a single DVD?

Unfortunately, the support for DVDs just didn't get finished up in time
with the changes both to anaconda and the infrastructure we use for
creating trees.  Given the decision point of pushing things out even
longer or just doing test1 without a DVD, we went with a DVD-less test1.
test2 will have DVDs back and better than ever :)

FWIW -- you can burn each CD to a separate DVD-R without problems

Jeremy