Kernel-Source-Code?

Mary Ellen Foster M.E.Foster at ed.ac.uk
Tue Nov 29 22:30:28 UTC 2005

On 11/29/05, Don Springall <don_springall at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Getting ndiswrapper to work is a pig. I am running it right now. You need to
> run make xconfig and then go to the kernal hacking area and uncheck the use
> 4k Stack option, This will give you 8k stacks which might work, If you need
> 16K stacks for your card you are out of luck with Fedora.

First, I'd try just building the driver and running without rebuilding
the kernel -- there are cards (like mine [*]) for which 4k stacks are
sufficient, which makes life much easier.

MEF

[*] "Broadcom Corporation BCM4306 802.11b/g Wireless LAN Controller
(rev 03)", according to /sbin/lspci.

--
__ Mary Ellen Foster __ http://homepages.inf.ed.ac.uk/mef/ __
"One of the main causes of the fall of the Roman Empire was that,