core 4 mac mini

Caleb Warta cyberhawkusa at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 8 06:01:00 UTC 2005

no i ment in the installer it built into the installer but im having some
errors with the hard drive partention i am hoping that there is someone out
there that has put core 4 on a mac mini and knows how to pull this off the.
installer gives me some errors about sector 16-18 if anyone knows how to get
around this please email me