help on patching a "rpm kernel"

Rakotomandimby Mihamina mihamina.rakotomandimby at etu.univ-orleans.fr
Mon Sep 12 20:18:07 UTC 2005

Hi all,
I use a Fedora flavour kernel.
I have a specific notebook that needs a patch.
One of the kernel developpers has sent me a patch for the kernel that
could suit me.

I tried to modify the patch to suit the Fedora src.rpm stuff.
But I still have some problems: all the patch is rejected.

I guess it's a directory-<kernel-version> problem that hides to me...

I'm not a very good developper and I dont really play with patches so
that I need some external help from you to apply it.

I use the 1450FC4 kernel from the testing updates.
I join you the original patch.

Please help me :-)

--
Administration & Formation à l'administration
de serveurs dédiés: