compile a kernel to include a module

Rakotomandimby Mihamina mihamina.rakotomandimby at etu.univ-orleans.fr
Mon Apr 3 15:43:30 UTC 2006

Hi,

I have to copile my own kernel in order to have some options
hard-included (not as modules) and some to modules to be activated.
I do want to make it "the fedora way" (not the generic method) by using
a src.rpm.
I thus need to edit the kernel compilation configuration file in order
to include my stuff.
What tutorial do you recommend me? I already tried in the old times and
as far as I remember, the command line to launch is not a simple
"rpmbuild": I have to specify the target architecture and some things.
Would you have a link to recommend?
Thank you.
--
A powerfull GroupWare, CMS, CRM, ECM: CPS (Open Source & GPL).
Opengroupware, SPIP, Plone, PhpBB, JetSpeed... are good: CPS is better.