snd_es18xx MIA

Wayne Johnson wdtj at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 3 21:12:51 UTC 2006

I just upgraded to FC5 and can't seem to get my ESS1896 card to work  again.  Seems the snd_es18xx driver is missing.  Was this  intentional?  Anyway I can get it?

  Thanks.

---
Wayne Johnson,             | There are two kinds of people: Those
3943 Penn Ave. N.          | who say to God, "Thy will be done,"
Minneapolis, MN 55412-1908 | and those to whom God says, "All right,
(612) 522-7003             | then,  have it your way." --C.S. Lewis