Update to Mono?

PFJ paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Wed Apr 5 10:44:57 UTC 2006

Hi,

Given Novell have released the new 1.2 beta, any chance of a rebuild so
we can get it into rawhide (and I can rebuild my still waiting to be
approved packages against it)?

On the topic of mono, I'd like to get mod_mono/xsp into FE as well.
However, the current tarball of mod_mono won't compile with FC5, but the
version in svn head will.

What are the rules for grabbing the version from svn head, tar balling
it and compiling against that? Is there a naming convention (such as
mod_mono-1.1.14-svn040406.src.rpm sort of thing)? Obviously anything
like that can only ever be in the rawhide version...

TTFN

Paul
Dr Who