Fedora Core 5 Test Update: evolution-2.6.1-1.fc5.1

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Wed Apr 12 01:11:44 UTC 2006

> - rebuild against reverted pilot-link
> - disable evolution-2.5.4-fix-conduits.patch for reversion to pilot-link
0.11.8

But pilot-link hasn't actually been reverted. So this patch needs to be
reenabled, or you need to actually revert pilot-link and rebuild, or you'll
break pilot-link even more than it already is according to some reports. (I
don't have a handheld to use pilot-link with, so I can't confirm or deny these
reports.)

        Kevin Kofler