kde-keyboad-trouble

jonas mockus jmockus at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 14:54:16 UTC 2006

Hello,
A day or two ago the Pentium-4 fc-5 KDE  keyboard  stop working in user
mode  without  any  apparent
reason and with no error messages,
My remaining Pentium-3 and AMD-64 were O.K.

A few hours ago the AMD-64 fc-5 KDE keybord stop working in user mode, too.
No apparent reason, no error messages. Just no keyboard reaction.
Pentium-3 fc-5 KDE keyboard still works

GNOME keyboard works without any problems in all three machines,
all three are using Internet via broadband connection.

I had similar keyboard trouble many yars ago using Windows-98,
then it was a virus.

Thus I want to share this information with my Fedora colleagues as soon as I
can.

Best regards
Jonas Mockus
e-mail: