Firefox is still crazy.

Dirk Remmelt dirk.remmelt at accenture.com
Thu Aug 3 17:39:57 UTC 2006

Hello Jim

until today I had the same problem with FC 5.91 (FC6 Test2). Because no
update solved it, I looked into it by comparing the used libraries in
programs which had the display problem (i.e. firefox, evolution,
tsclient) and others which hadn't.

The reason for the display problem is the cairo package in the
development repository. By using the latest cairo package of the FC5
update repository there should be no problems.

Dirk