Evo 2.7.90 on FC6 test

William Murray W.J.Murray at rl.ac.uk
Tue Aug 8 08:07:33 UTC 2006

  Hello guys,
             yum update has not worked for me for a few days, blocked
by:

--> Running transaction check
--> Processing Dependency: libebook-1.2.so.5 for package: control-center
--> Finished Dependency Resolution
Error: Missing Dependency: libebook-1.2.so.5 is needed by package
control-center

The problem seem to be that control-center-2.15.90-1.fc6,
which would appear to match evolution-data-server.i386 0:1.7.90.1-5
still expects the old libebook libraries.
   Could that be fixed please?

  Also, (mixing threads) how is one supposed to use pup/proxy behind a
firewall? I have a /etc/profile.d/proxy.sh which defines proxies, but
somehow these two always fail, while outside the firewall they work
fine.
    Bill